August 12, 2012

It's a BOY!

We found out a week ago that we will be adding another boy to our family! We are beyond thrilled. It is going to be so much fun for James to have a little playmate and double the fun for Manny having two boys. He and James have such a sweet relationship that I am looking forward to seeing his relationship with this little one.
We chose to find out by doing a gender cake this time. It was SO HARD to wait until the end of the day but well worth it. It made it a fun and different experience than we had with James. I felt like it was a boy the whole time, but because my pregnancies were completely different I thought maybe I was wrong. This just goes to show you that you can have complete opposite pregnancies and it turn out to be the same sex!
Manny is already talking about #3. I think he would eventually like to have a girl. But I'm gonna need a while before anything like that ever happens. This pregnancy was so rough with the sickness, that I can't imagine having 2 little ones running around if I'm sick with the 3rd. For now we are just going to enjoy what God has so graciously blessed us with. At times I am overwhelmed with thankfulness that he chose me and Manny to be parents to these two boys. Blessed doesn't even describe the way we feel.
More belly pics to come and more to come on some other news in our family! :)
Our sweet little boy

Our gender cake...didn't love the decor of the cake, but it tasted amazing

It's a BOY

This was us telling Manny's family the night after we found out! 

We think we have decided on the name, but until we are 100% sure I'll wait to share with all of you! Names are SO HARD for boys! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment