"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17
February 21, 2011
My Cutie Pie
Just had to post these adorable pics from Valentines Day. Our sweet friend Ashley made this onesie for James. He was a hit at playgroup that day! :)
He is so precious! I love those rosy cheeks and beautiful eyes! How sweet! And I'm definitely up for meeting for dinner sometime- what days/times work best with James' schedule?
I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister, a friend and a Christ Lover. Our life is crazy and full of ups and downs but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
He is so precious! I love those rosy cheeks and beautiful eyes! How sweet! And I'm definitely up for meeting for dinner sometime- what days/times work best with James' schedule?
ReplyDelete